Saturday, October 3, 2015

Entry 280 - So Close!


Manhattan Beach had some sort of run going on today and I guess with the surf being so crappy this past week everyone and their brother needed to get out this morning. El Porto parking lot was packed at 7am so I had to park at the corner lot and go for a walk.

Surf was really fun this morning with some good shape every once in a while but mostly walled up stuff and long waits. I ended up catching 2 unforgettable rights, the second of which broken right at my head! If I had only ducked down a little bit it would have been a barrel!!! Maybe next time.


Weather: 64 deg, Sunny
Conditions: Glassy, Walled Up, Waist to Shoulder High, Crowded
Waves Caught: 6+
Sea Life: Nothing
Sea Temp: 73 deg

SurfExplorer has been down - WTF!

No comments:

Post a Comment