Saturday, June 22, 2013

Entry 043 - Full


Good to get out today after a busy week at work and home.  Paddling out the lineup was packed.  There were at least 2 people to each wave and when you caught a nice one it was a short ride for everyone - limited bottom turns.  Friendly crowd and everyone just taking turns trying to catch a good one.  The water was extra warm too!  I'm thinking tomorrow morning I'm doing board shorts and rash guard.  I was warm in the 3/2 when the sun started peeking through the clouds.  Gotta remember to wipe the GoPro memory card though before I head out. Ended up getting full about 1/3 way through my session.  Oh well, nothing good in the 1st third anyway!


Weather: 65 deg, Partly Sunny
Conditions: Textured, Waist-Shoulder High, Soft, Crowded
Waves Caught: 10
Sea Life: Nothing
Sea Temp: 68 deg

No comments:

Post a Comment