Friday, September 6, 2013

Entry 072 - Shortboarder's Day



Figured this morning would have some size to it based on the reports I was seeing during the week. I was right and the shortboarders were out in force all up on the inside and snaggin' any wave they could get. I swear that I must have been dropped in on or railroaded out of a nice wave at least 4 times. Not cool but, then again, it has been pretty small the last few weeks so it's hard to blame them. Overall the session was good today and everything I was catching I could ride for a good 10-15 secs before having to hop off. This included 2 really nice lefts and a so-so right. Good day.


Weather: 75 deg, Clear Skies
Conditions: Bumpy, Knee to Chest High, Mixed, Crowded
Waves Caught: 6
Sea Life: Nothing
Sea Temp: 67 deg


No comments:

Post a Comment