Saturday, September 21, 2013

Entry 076 - Be Patient



Woke up this morning at 6:30 before the sun rose and checked the surf report and cams. On word, "lake", and nobody out. There was nothing so I decided to fall back asleep and enjoy it. But something kept making me check the cameras and I'm glad I did. At around 7:15 things started to pick up and look decent (2-3') so I got the gear on the car and headed to Porto. By the time I got there the parking lot was packed and everyone was heading for the beach. Like always, good crowd and nobody out to catch every wave they saw. Caught three party waves with folks and a couple of others that needed some extra kicks to keep the ride going. Of the hour and a half I was out there, there was only one set that came in that was head high - and it was outta nowhere. Cleared out the lineup but nobody got a good ride. Overall fun time but still small.


Weather: 64 deg, Partly Cloudy
Conditions: Glassy, Knee-Waist High, Fun, Clean
Waves Caught: 15
Sea Life: Dolphin (3, surfing!)
Sea Temp: 66 deg


No comments:

Post a Comment