Friday, May 10, 2013

Entry 025 - Got Crowded



Still a little mushy today but better than yesterday - more consistent.  The crowds were out though.  Caught a bunch of good sets within the first 15 minutes of being in the water which made it all worth waking up earlier this morning. I can definitely tell that I'm getting better at the whole surfing thing based on the number and types of waves I can catch.  Still can't get anything super big but part of that is the tank that I'm riding at Porto.  Like I've said in a previous post, I need to add something a little shorter to my quiver in the long run.  Good day overall!


Weather: 63 deg, Partly Cloudy Skies
Conditions: Slightly Bumpy, Semi-Consistent, Kinda Mushy, Crowded
Waves Caught: 11
Sea Life: None
Sea Temp: 62 deg


No comments:

Post a Comment