Saturday, May 11, 2013

Entry 026 - Yes, It's the Weekend



Another good day out there even when Surfline was saying that I shouldn't get my hopes up.  I was glad I went out.  Crowded - sure, but a nice crowd with everyone having a good time.  As I told someone 4 feet next to me, "It was like trying to get a table during the dinner rush.  Table for 20, please."  Nice waves, good folks, and getting my bottom turn figured out.  Even switched boards with someone for a bit.  I rode an 8' foamy for the first time in 2 years - kinda weird!  It felt so small - but I got up anyway and could really feel the difference in maneuverability - gotta get the shorter board for my quiver.


Weather: 63 deg, Partly Cloudy Skies
Conditions: Glassy, Crowded, Slightly Mushy
Waves Caught: 13
Sea Life: None
Sea Temp: 64 deg


No comments:

Post a Comment