Sunday, May 26, 2013

Entry 033 - Cool It


Similar to yesterday - all mixed up. Got in and the water was bumpy but eventually turned glassy for a bit toward the end of the session. Dolphin were out as well and one popped up within 3 ft of my board. Any closer and I would have fallen off from shock! Caught two good rides with a bunch of junk in the middle. All-in-all little more fun than yesterday except when you take into account those who thought they owned the ocean today. I mean, seriously, we're all out there to have fun. When I'm paddling back from catching something while you turn your board around 2 feet in front of me expecting to catch the monster coming in, no, it's not going to happen no matter how hard I paddle into the peak. Cool down!


Weather: 64 deg, Mostly Sunny
Conditions: Bumpy to Glassy, Warm, Steep, Mixed Up
Waves Caught: 3
Sea Life: Dolphin (1 and close!)
Sea Temp: 65 deg

Where's my Surf Explorer??!!!  Server down today!

No comments:

Post a Comment