Saturday, August 31, 2013

Entry 069 - Glassy!


Gorgeous morning for dawn patrol. I've never seen the ocean so glassy and clear. While the sets looked small from the parking lot, they turned out to be fun and often steep when I got in. The smaller sets were hard to catch and petered out while some of the big stuff had a tendency to wall up and make for some fun and exciting rides. It was crowded, of course, for Labor Day weekend and there were newbies in the lineup and on one of the nicer waves I caught a guy paddled right into my line. Really kinda sucked but no hard feelings, it was all about having fun. As the morning drew enjoyed my share of rights and lefts and had a good time with everyone else. Don't know if I'll make it out tomorrow morning but today was a hell of a nice one!


Weather: 73 deg, Sunny with a Few Scattered Clouds
Conditions: Glassy, Clear, Knee to Shoulder High, Fun
Waves Caught: 10
Sea Life: Dolphin (3)
Sea Temp: 65 deg


No comments:

Post a Comment